First Tickets to the Crunchies Available Now

January 3rd, 2008

The first 150 tickets for the Crunchies awards ceremony and party, which will be held on January 18 in San Francisco, are available now for purchase, hosted courtesy of amiando. The event will be held at the Herbst Theater at 7:30 p.m. and will be followed by a party. Festive attire is welcome.

In addition to the startup awards, Richter Scales will be performing Here Comes Another Bubble live at the event.

Over 45,000 votes have been cast for 100 startups in 20 award categories. Voting goes through midnight pst, January 10. Don’t forget to vote.

The Herbst Theater has 916 seats, so we have just 450 general admission tickets in the balcony and dress circle to release for the event. Tickets are $40, and $10 from each ticket will be contributed to the American Heart Association (get well soon Om.) The balance of the tickets are reserved for the 100 finalist companies, press and corporate sponsors.

If you miss out on tickets this evening, additional tickets will be released next week. Stay tuned.

12 Comments

Nicole says:

The only titles available in the drop down order form are “Mr.” and “Mrs.”

….

My site and I says:

Great initiative. Wish we could come… See you next year instead!

Gubatron says:

7:30pm pacific time?

chris says:

Thanks for your sharing.so wonderful!wish you have a lovely day and Happy New Year.
Hot sale MBTs
Cheap MBT shoes

bride wedding speech says:

Hi, I found your blog on google. I’m pretty gladto have found your websitebecause I think it is informative! I hope you don’t mind I retweeted this interesting post?

Jestine Ornstein says:

Facts and techniques with regards to the actual prostate usually intrigued me. I would say the editorial, The Crunchies 2007 » Blog Archive » First Tickets to the Crunchies Available Now , offers a lot of extraordinarily unusual plus wel informed advice. I’ll permit my contacts know on the subject off your content page as well in view that it talks about a part of the creative concepts I already have believed in for a stretch of time.

crunchies2007.techcrunch.com says:

First tickets to the crunchies available now.. Smashing :)

Trust Deed says:

Some really good info , Gladiolus I discovered this.

Pete Parsons says:

I have heard great reviews about the Crunchies

« Back to text comment

1) Nominate your favorites

Starting today through Wednesday, December 12 at midnight pst, nominate the companies and products you believe most deserve industry recognition for achievements made in 2007.

2) Vote on finalists

The Crunchies Committee will choose five finalist companies for each award category based on the nominations submitted by the community. Voting will start Friday, December 21 through midnight PT Thursday, January 10.

3) Join the ceremony!

The Awards Ceremony will take place on Friday, January 18 at the Herbst Theater across the street from City Hall in San Francisco. It's an elegant, old world theater with 900 seats that will help give the awards the air of importance we believe they deserve. Seating will be reserved for finalist companies and event sponsors. A limited number of tickets are being released here to the general public over the next two weeks.

Blog Co-hosts

About the Crunchies 2007

The 2007 Crunchies is our first annual competition and award ceremony to recognize and celebrate the most compelling startups, internet and technology innovations of the year. The Crunchies is a collaboration project between GigaOm, Read/WriteWeb, VentureBeat and TechCrunch. Best of all, the internet community is invited to choose who wins.

The Crunchies are brought to you by GigaOm, Read/WriteWeb, VentureBeat and Techcrunch
Design and development by Webreakstuff | Hosted by MediaTemple